****WE HAVE HAD OUR FIRST SNOW OF THE WINTER!**** RATES START FROM $189 PER NIGHT.. FOR MORE PHOTOS VISIT US ON FACEBOOK. http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Duckmaloi-Farm/124546720930068?sk=photos
Stay at DUCKMALOI FARM and experience the beauty of the Blue Mountains and Oberon Plateau area!
Our Black Angus cattle are here ... cows and calves, feed and pat our miniature irish donkeys and our three stunning ponies. Alpacas, sheep, piglets, goats and we have had lambs and calves born recently. Ducks, pheasants, turkeys and chickens in our bird enclosure... Come and meet 'Mitsy' our beautiful deer! We have 600 oak trees that will produce French black truffles. We will be having truffle hunts during winter very soon...
We have a horse arena for dressage and show jump training. Bring your own horse for a holiday!
Notice posted Tuesday, 18 October 2016
Extracts from the Guest Book on 'why' Duckmaloi Farm -
- "one of the few that actually looks like the website"
- "2nd visit was better than the first"
- "amazing stay in this picture- perfect countryside"
- "never found a place that exceeded our expectations so much"
Duckmaloi Farm offers a unique holiday escape experience in spectacular countryside, close to Sydney;
- on 100 acres, with 2 bedroom cottages, & a separate 4 bedroom house - big enough for country space & serenity - small enough to ensure privacy and relaxation
- accommodation options make Duckmaloi Farm perfect for families, & couples, singles, & for small groups
- real on-site experiences & attractions - tennis court, farm animals to feed, bush walk to trout river & reserve, large established gardens, & BBQ facility available
- abundant wild life - kangaroos, wombats, echidnas, huge variety of birds
- 'Duckmaloi House' suits a couple, or up to 10 people in one group, or singles - wanting the full country experience
- the 2 (only) 2br, award winning, self care cottages, are 80m apart, & tree screened, giving total privacy & space - with spectacular views, plus a spa & wood burning fire for that cosy luxury experience
- four distinct seasons; mild high country summers, spectacularly colourful autumns, real winters (sometimes snowing), & spectacular springtime
- located in part of the spectacular Blue Mountains, close to the World famous Jenolan Caves, Kanangra-Boyd National Park, to both Bathurst & Lithgow and to a host of interesting area attractions & villages
- only 2.25 hours from Sydney (15 minutes on the Sydney side of the Oberon township)
54 Karawina Drive DUCKMALOI 2787
Ph: 0435 931 249